Viktor & Rolf | Review


So recently i recieved some sample bottles of FLOWERBOMB and BONBON by Viktor and Rolf to review. 
Now Flowerbomb has been available to purchase for a while but it's never been in my fragrance collection. 
A few of my friends use this perfume so I am familiar with it. However having a bottle in my hand - wow what a smell!!
It's not overpowering but has a beautiful floral scent that lasts all day. I usually always go for similar perfumes so I think this one will definitely be making its way into my collection very soon. 


The second sample was bonbon. This is a relatively new fragrance launched spring 2014. It is a very sweet fragrance. Anyone who loves sweet scents this is definitely for you. The immediate scents were caramels and oranges - it smells delicious. It is a bit too sweet for me, so I maybe wouldn't by this for me. 

You seen to be able to purchase these in most stores such as Boots, Debenhams and the Perfume shop. 
From Debenhams you can purchase both:

FLOWER BOMB 100ml £94.00
BONBON 100ml £94.00


 These are perfect for birthday presents or even a Valentine's present !





Comments