Make Up Revolution Haul Part 2

So back in September i did a Make Up Revolution Haul ( Link Here) and thought it was time to do another on. I have completely fell in love with this range and how affordable to products are.



The first item i ordered was this peach highlighter. Now I've never been a fan of highlighters because i've always thought they're too "in your face", but this is very subtle. I use this on my cheek bones, forehead and cupids bow. It works perfectly for my skin tone! This was a bargain at only £3



The second thing I bought was this lipstick in the shade rebel with cause from the 'vamp shade' collection. It's a rich purple/red and perfect for this time of year. I am a total sucker for reds/purples this season and i find this perfect for work and to go out. Definitely now one of my favourites and this was only £1!! Can't go wrong with that.






The last product I bought was the 'romantic smoked' palette. Now I already own a few palettes but the shades and tones of this palette are gorgeous. They are perfect for a subtle brush of colour or to have bold eyes. All the shades are intermixable so blend together perfectly. This was only £4. Yes, a 12 shade palette for £4!!!



I got all of this for £8
If you haven't checked them out go on their website and be a make up revolution lover like me. 

Comments