April Favourites 2015

Hi Everyone!
I thought it was about time i started doing my monthly favourites blog, and what a good month to start than April. That perfect mix of spring and getting excited for summer is great for vibrant colours and new things!
April has flown by with some amazingly sunny days, the easter weekend and having a lot of catch ups with old friends 


Top £8.00
So i bought this top from Primark earlier in the week. It's a high neck blouse with pleated panels through the sides. The bright cobalt blue and is perfect for this time of the year. It's great for nights out or wearing it casual with black pants. This was a bargain at £8.00!

Necklace 50p
Another Primark bargain! Now necklaces aren't a huge thing for me but i've started enjoying them more. This isn't too 'in your face' and i love the little tassel metal things! This was an absolute steal at 50p!


Music!
A while ago i came across an artist called Andreas Moe. As soon as i heard his voice i fell in love!!
This is my favourite EP by him. He has the most therapeutic voice, its quite a husky voice.
My favourite song is definitely ocean.
You should go check it out on youtube or iTunes!


Finally, something new to add in is my favourite blogger that i've been following this month.
This month its going to be The Original Redhead.
I've been following her blog for a while and i always read it when she puts something new up.
She is a fellow northerner like myself so i always get excited to see what she's been up to.
My favourite blog of hers this month was her Cooking Up a Storm blog. I love everything to do with home baking and she made the cutest pie ever!
If you haven't already - check her out!





Comments