If Money Wasn't An Object | Wishlist


Happy Thursday Guys!
So i've been seeing loooadddsss of bloggers doing 'Wishlists' on their blogs && i thought, why not give it a whirl.
Now if money wasn't an object in real life, I'd be in a yacht, in bora bora drinking pina coladas with my bestie. But unfortunately i'm in Newcastle, at home drinking a cup of tea. 
So what would i wish for??
______________________________________
iMac 27-inch £1,449.00
Now I'm currently using my MacBook Pro && i've had it quite a while but i just fancy swapping to an iMac. It would be so much better for blogging && editing. Then i can have an actual 'office space' in my house! Bonus!!!

Olympus Pen E-PL7 - £499.00

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this camera is?! ugh, i need this in my life. Imagine how amazing my Instagrams would be?! None of this half-good stuff. They would be the bomb!

NARS NARSissist L'Amour Eyeshadow Palette £55.00
I feel like i need this palette in my life. I would actually use all 12 shades. Some of these are matte and some are shimmer based. I think it's super cute. I never really use NARS so i think this would be a perfect introduction to my collection.

Jane Iredale Lip Crayons - £11.75
Now these aren't exactly pricey but i literally want every shade && in total that's gonna cost me like £82.25. Also how beautiful is the packaging. I absolutely love Jane Iredale, some of the stuff is super affordable but it's definitely more a high end brand.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - £65
Ugh it's just so beautiful. In all fairness if I actually bought this, i wouldn't want to use it && ruin it. Hourglass always have the most beautiful products ever.

Mulberry Oxblood Ostrich & Silky Classic Calf Tote - £2,500

I am literally obsessed with anything Mulberry creates. because they are timeless pieces. (I swear by the time i'm 40 i want one of every bag i love regardless of price) Obviously i don't have a spare £2.5k lying around to buy a bag. But look at the colour. It's perfect!!!

Valentino 'Love Latch' Ankle-Strap Pumps £705
Valentino always seem to make the most beautiful shoes. Now i'm pretty sure i'd be able to get a hughstreet version of these but i'm absolutely in love. I don't normally like scrappy shoes but i think these are done so nicely. Unfortunately i'd never wear them down the nightclubs in Newcastle. These would be special occasion only!
______________________________________
There's my if money wasn't an object wishlist. That was actually a lot harder than i thought, because lets be honest i could write down everything i want and that could take weeks to do! Now if you do wanna buy me a present here's a huge list of what i want. Obviously don't buy me like the iMac, i'd die. Ha! So what's on your Wishlist??

Comments