99 questions tag

Hey guys!!
Today I have another tag for you && this one is the 99 questions tag. 
Something abit different && give you an insight of what a weird person I might be. 
So let's do it!!!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! You never know what monsters are lurking about. 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Anyone who says no to this question lies. 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. Hate feeling restricted. 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. I have took a traffic cone though. (I was drunk; don't judge me)
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I love post it notes. I think my inner teacher compels me to use them. 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't. I always use online coupons. 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A BIG BEAR!! It might be friendly...
8:Do you have freckles?
A lot!!
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I always try, but comes out super goofy
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
People with horrendous eating habits. They are my nemesis. 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. I have too man things going on in my head. 
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep! Camping trips!
13:What about pooped in the woods?
Definitely not! 
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Pretty much every day. 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
The amount of stationary I have destroyed by chewing. I'm like a little hamster. 
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
Just me and my teddy. 
17:What size is your bed?
Double. I'm only little!!
18:What is your Song of the week?
Bad blood - Taylor swift. 
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don't think any colour should be gender restricted. 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Disney movies all the time. 
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't think I have any movies I particularly dislike.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Well I'm not going to tell you that!
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Nice glass of white wine. 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Tomato ketchup & Mayo
25:What is your favorite food?
Thai/Japanese. 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The breakfast club. My all time favourite movie. 
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I don't kiss and tell. 
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No! Kinda wish I had. 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Hell no. 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few year ago now. 
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can!
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. 
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope. 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Tuna or chicken. 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Scrambled egg on toast. Nice && simple. 
36:What is your usual bedtime?
I try and get to bed about 11. But sometimes 3/4am
37:Are you lazy?
When I have a day off, yes. 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A cat!!
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a rooster && my element is water. 
40:How many languages can you speak?
I can speak a little of 4 languages && 1 fluently. 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don't. 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lego. Every time. 
43:Are you stubborn?
Very. Like a mule. 
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman definitely. 
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Not really. I am watching pretty little liars on Netflix at the moment though. 
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. Very much. 
47:Do you sing in the car?
Obviously. 
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Of course
49:Do you dance in the car?
You have to dance in the car!!
50:Ever used a gun?
I have! I'm not a criminal promise. 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Never had it done. 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No. I love musicals. 
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Not at all. 
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't even know what that is...
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't like fruit pie at all
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a vet or a paramedic 
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah. To an extent
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Get it quite a lot 
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Nope 
60:Wear slippers?
Slipper boots
61:Wear a bath robe?
Obviously
62:What do you wear to bed?
Depends how warm it is. Probably a vest and shorts. 
63:First concert?
First concert was steps and was about 10 years ago. 
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I live in the UK so none of these 
65:Nike or Adidas?
Adidas 
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos 
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds 
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I haven't. I'm going on YouTube now 
69:Ever take dance lessons?
Yeah. I danced for most my childhood 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really. As long as their happy in their job it doesn't matter 
71:Can you curl your tongue?
I can!! Took me ages to learn 
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Probably when I was younger 
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes!! 
74:Own any record albums?
I do have a few 
75:Own a record player?
I do
76:Regularly burn incense?
All the time 
77:Ever been in love?
I think so 
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
I'd quite like to see beyonce and Ben Howard
79:What was the last concert you saw? 
Black atom movement (go check them out on Facebook) 
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Warm tea
81:Tea or coffee?
Typically British. Tea. 
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar 
83:Can you swim well?
Yeah. I swam competively through my childhood 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Not for long 
85:Are you patient?
Really patient 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band. Definitely. 
87:Ever won a contest?
Yeah a few. 
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope! And don't ever want any 
89:Which are better black or green olives?
Black!!
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit. Not very well 
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room. Sofa around it!
92:Do you want to get married?
In the future yeah
93:If married, how long have you been married?
Not applicable 
94:Who was your HS crush?
I went to an all girls Catholic school...
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Nope. I'm not a spoilt brat
96:Do you have kids?
No!!!
97:Do you want kids?
Possibly 
98:Whats your favorite color?
Black, grey and orange 
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah. A few people. 

So there we go guys. There's a little bit more about me you might not have known.  

Comments