40 Questions Beauty Tag

Hey guys!
so I seen this '40 questions beauty tag on a fellow bloggers page (perksofbeingniamhxo) - go show her some love.
Now i done a tag a while ago on my blog and thought this might be a fun one to do. I've never done a beauty tag before so i thought this would fit perfectly into my blog.
Lets do this!


Skincare.
How many times do you was your face daily?
Normally once in the morning and then again in the evening.



What type of skin do you have?
I have combination which sucks!
My t-zone gets incredibly oily however the rest of my skin is quite dry,
especially around my hairline.

What is your current face wash?
Recently I've been using the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Face Wash.


Do you exfoliate?

Yep! Once a week.


What brand do you use?
I use a mixture of No7, Simple, Garnier & Clinique.

What moisturiser do you use?
At the moment i've been loving the Simple range.
So i am using the kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser.


Do you have freckles?

Yeah, they're quite faint at the moment. But as the sun decides to show 
itself they come out quite bold.


Do you use eye cream?
I do, i think its best to start using products like this young! 
At the moment i'm currently loving the clinique all about the eyes cream.

Do you or did you ever have acne prone skin?
I haven't no. I do have the occasional breakout but i wouldn't
 say it was acne prone.

Makeup.
What foundation do you use?
At the moment i'm using Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation.
 Now for a drugstore foundation it's perfect for full
coverage and actually lasts all day.


 How about concealer?
Natural collection. I love their concealer, which i use a shade lighter 
than my skin tone and its great for covering my eye bags!



Do you know your undertone colour?
I actually don't know this!

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I'm a sucker for fake eyelashes. I probably wear them daily
 (i know they're not that great for your natural eyelashes).

Did you know that you're meant to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did know this. However sometimes i am quite forgetful. Oops!

What brand of mascara do you use?
I actually use a mix of brands; natural collection, mac and
benefit they're real - is amazing.


Sephora or Mac?

Definitely Mac!


What makeup tools do you use in application?
I use pretty much everything, I have a make up brush for everything you would
ever need, a beauty blender & tweezers (for those pesky eyebrows)

Do you use a primer for your eyeshadow?

Not always. I do try to use urban decay primer potion if i am going on a night out.


What about for the face?

I don't use a primer for my face. I do use the Mac Oil Control before
 applying make up & that seems to hold my make up quite well.


What is your favourite eyeshadow?
I love make up revolution. It's probably my favourite brand at the moment
because i absolutely love their palettes.


Do you use pencil or liquid liner?

I mix it up somethings. At the minute i'm using a kohl pencil so it doesn't 
look super neat.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eye pencil?

Depends on how much sleep I've had!! Usually i do quite well on the 
none eye poking front.


What do you think of pigments?
I have to admit, i'm not a fan!


Do you use mineral makeup?

Not that often.


What is your favourite lipstick?
That's such a tough decision, as its spring i'm loving anything coral toned.
My favourite brands at the moment would have to be
Make Up Revolution & Loreal.

What about lipgloss?
Not a huge lipgloss fan, but love the Rimmel Apocolips.

What's your favourite blush to use?
Definitely 'Warm Soul' by Mac.

Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
Nope, i'd rather go somewhere i can pick it up, you never know exactly
what you're buying on something like that.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah! I love drugstore makeup. I find sometimes that you don't need to
 pay £27 for a lipstick when you can pick one up very similiar or
better at drugstore prices.

Do you go to CCO's?
I don't.

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I'm going to be beginning classes with a makeup artist friend of mine
(watch this space)

Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?
Nope, i spend more time doing my make up than anything else.

Name a makeup crime you hate?
Eyebrows! Ladies, come on. Firstly, they're sisters not twins - they aren't meant to
 look the same. Secondly, put the sharpie away, that's not what it's used for!

Over blushed faces. You know them girls that look like they've face planted 
some candyfloss - yeah!
Ridiculously large eyelashes. Now i'm a lover of eyelashes, but if it looks like i 
could sweep the floor with them; they're a no-no.

Do you like colourful or neutral eyeshadow shades?

Definitely neutral - then i can rock the bold lip!


Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Eva Longoria & Jennifer Lawrence. They always look so flawlessly amazing.

If you had to leave the house with only one makeup item on, what would you choose?
Powder. The right powder can give you enough coverage.

Could you ever leave the house with no makeup on?
Yeah, do it all the time.

Do you think you look good with no makeup on?
Probably not, especially without my eyebrows on! But it's not something
 i'm very conscience of. I'm quite happy to go bare faced.

What do you think is the best makeup brand?
Mac & Make up Revolution. However i'm starting to love Bobbi Brown.

What do you think of makeup?
I don't think girls should use it to cover themselves up. If anything makeup should be used to enhance what you've already got. 

There we go!
That was quite a long post but it'd be really cool for you guys to do this tag and 
see have a little inside into your beauty box.
Lots of love
- Zotonixe

❤ 

Comments