Make Up Collection | Eye & Eyebrow Products

    
I don't actually own that many eye/eyebrows products at all && the ones i do own are black (boring i know!)
I'm not very adventurous with eyeliners etc so i like to stick to what i know


Brow Products
I like to alternate between brow products so i usually keep a powder, a pencil && a pen.
At the moment i'm loving the make up revolution ultra brow arch & shape. One side of this is a pencil && the other side is like a felt tip pen. This is perfect for natural looking brows!
Top to Bottom
Make Up Revolution I 
 Make Up 'I Woke Up This Groomed'
Make Up Revolution Ultra Brow Arch & Shape
Sleek Eau La La Liner 'Molasses 317'

Mascaras
I'm all about big eyes! Mascara is a big thing for me so i only own a few. I love drugstore mascaras so these are the three i'm using at the minute. My favourite is actually the natural collection lashlength mascara; it's great for separating lashes.
Left to Right
Collection Lengthening Mascara
Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara
Natural Collection LashLength Mascara 

Eyeliners
Pencil eyeliners i mainly use for night outs && events to make my eyes pop. 
All three of these give very different looks. the Avon kohl eye liner is perfect for smokey eyes as one side has a sponge to smudge.
Top to Bottom
Avon Kohl Eye Liner 'True Black'
Natural Collection Eye Lines 'Black'
Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner 'Black'
Liquid eyeliners are everyday essentials!
The collection fast stroke eye liner is amazing!!! 
It has a very thin nib, which means you could create a really subtle line or build it up for more of a dramatic look.
Left to Right
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner 'Black 1'
Rimmel London Exaggerated Eye Liner '001 100% Black'

I know this post wasn't very detailed on products - just i don't own that many.
Do you guys use any of these products or recommend new ones for me to try?

Lots of love
x






Comments