Forever Living | Aloe Creams Reviews


Aloe Propolis Creme
Aloe Lotion
Aloe Moisturizing Lotion

Very recently, i got recommended by another blogger & good friend of mine The Original Redhead about the forever living range. She had been in contact with the company about us reviewing their products. As you can see from my blog i LOVE reviewing new things, so i was completely up for this.
After chatting to and fro i received these three products.
 I'm going to break them down and tell you about each one & the company, then what i found worked best for me!

The company
Forever was founded in 1978 & is currently operating in over 150 countries around the world. The products are created around aloe vera and bee products. Forever use 100% of the inner gel from the aloe vera plan ensuring quality and purity. Personally i find this to be the most important thing when it comes to skin care. Also, none of the products are tested on animals which is another reason i was so excited to try these products.


Aloe Propolis Creme

This was the first product of the three i tried. 
I found that this was the perfect skin moisturiser. The product contains a rich blend of stabilised bee propolis and aloe vera gel, along with vitamin A and E. I also have to say; wow this has the most beautiful scent ever. It smells very natural & doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I used this for several days on my face. I'm currently stressed with the house move & work - this made my skin feel alive again. I used this morning and night and i found that is soothed my skin. Definitely give this a 4/5 rating.


Aloe Lotion 
The next product is the aloe lotion.
The aloe lotion is a gorgeous all-purpose lotion. The product contains a high content of pure & stabilised aloe plus jojoba oil, vitamin E, collagen and elastin. This is perfect for dry & weathered skin. I used this for several days on my arms and body. I currently suffer from dry elbows/knees, so i find my skin cracking a lot especially throughout the winter. This became my saviour! On dry or cracked skin it soothes any pain and restores your natural PH balance. Again, has a beautiful natural scent with nothing overpowering. I used this throughout the day - reapplying whenever i felt it was needed. Definitely a 5/5 rating!

Aloe moisturising lotion

This is my final product to review, and definitely my favourite of the three.
This product contains collagen and elastin - keeping my skin smooth and maintaining the natural PH balance of the skin. This product was a lot thicker in consistency that the other so at first i was a little apprehensive. Once applying it for a few times it no long bothered me as it soaks in so quickly. I used this on my hands for several days. As a hairdresser, my hands are constantly submerged in water - which is quite harsh on the skin. Using this lotion for several days i have definitely feel and see the difference. It has a very rich texture, so this may not be for everyone. Definitely give this a go. Again this product gets a 5/5 rating.


If you do want to try these products yourself i have added the link to the website, or you can contact Victoria directly with any queries.

I'm going to carry on incorporating the Aloe range into my skin care regime as i've already seen results - i would love to see what they can do long term!

Vicky Robinson
Telephone Number: 07939683975


Aloe Propolis Creme
Aloe Lotion
Aloe Moisturizing Lotion

Comments