Well hello there 2016!

Hey guys!
Happy new year && i hope you had an amazing christmas.
I'm sure you had about three days of actually chilling out over the christmas period, why does it get so darn stressful?!
I know i have blogged in ages but i've been super hectic over the past month.
I moved back to my hometown Newcastle at the beginning of December, which was a nightmare within itself. I then found out two of my oldest friends are engaged! which was super exciting. I spend most of christmas and new year with close friends and family. I've then revamped my blog && my macbook charger completely died so i couldn't blog for like two weeks whilst i waited for the replacement. Safe to say I'm so happy i now have a charger again! Yay!!!!

So to kick off the new year i'm gonna show you some btw && a few official photos from a shoot i was working on during New Years Eve.
So as you all know a good friend of mine and fellow blogger The Original Redhead is also an amazing friend. Because we're best buddies, she asked me to style her hair to get some fashion shots for her blog. This is the first time we've done a photoshoot together purely for blog stuff.
I had the chance to work with the amazing Rich Schaapkens who is a very talented photographer based in the north east. Our make up artist for the day was the timelessly talented Colleen Carrahar, who i had a good old natter with whilst we got our model ready.
So once all beautified, we headed into newcastle city centre to see what would look best on the photos. It wasn't the greatest weather && this time of year (especially up north) you don't get a lot of daylight, so we were working on a timescale.
We ended up shooting around central station && central arcade in Newcastle.
Here's some behind the scenes shots && some of the complete photos...
(also links below to all of these guys && their social media)





Lots of love
- Zotonixe
❤ 

Colleen Carrahar make up artist - Facebook : colleencarraharmakeup
Rich Schaapken photographer - Facebook - richschaapkenphotography
Kayleigh Falcus model - Facebook - theoriginalredhead

Comments