Hey guys, how are you all doing?
I've seen a heck loads of blog posts && instagram pics of what people got for christmas this year. Which is awesome, and with some people i got a little jealous of their presents!
Now i'm not gonna show you everything i got because i think that'd be boring.
However what i am gonna talk about today is the No7 beauty advent calendar from boots.
It's basically like your normal advent calendar, but instead of chocolate it has make up or beauty products in, I would take that over chocolate any day of the week.
I've been banging on about this to my mam for ages && she finally caved and got me one, (muhahaha!)
No, but seriously this thing is awesome. She got me the No7 one because i love their skin care range and constantly have a stock of it in my collection.
So if you get the beauty calendar it will look something like this...
not gonna lie, i squealed a little bit when i saw it. This is like every girls dream advent calendar && the fact most brand now do these (i've already told my mam i want the make up revolution one next year)
Obviously once i've opened the advent calendar you can see all the days && obviously day 25 has a giant gold star on it.
After calming myself down && actually like the adult i'm supposed to be, i started at 1 and worked my way through. You would think with it being an advent calendar everything would be samples, but there was quite a lot of full size stuff inside which made me more excited.
After opening all the doors, it's safe to say i absolutely ripped my fingers to shreds against the cardboard.
KIDS DON'T BE EXCITED AND OPEN CARDBOARD AT THE SAME TIME, ITS PAINFUL!!!
Instead of taking photos of EVERYTHING i'm just gonna write everything that was inside.
Don't worry though later in the month i shall be doing a review on some of the products inside.
Products inside the 25 days of beauty wonders advent calendar
- lip crayon / delicate pink
- mini BB lip / blink pink
- shine & tint lip gloss
- stay perfect nail colour / mememe
- gel look shine polish / pillarbox
- nail effects / sun rays
- mini eye shadow / moonlight shadow
- mini eye shadow / forest fruits
- extravagant volume waterproof mascara / black
- lovely lashes mascara / black
- stay perfect amazing eyes pencil / bronze
- stay perfect amazing eyes pencil / black
- stay perfect amazing eyes pencil / brown
- eye lash curler
- smokey eye brush
- airbrush away primer
- skin illuminator / peach
- beautiful skin eye make up remover
- radiance revealed exfoliator
- youthful eye serum
- protect & perfect intense advanced day cream
- protect & perfect intense advanced night cream
- protect & perfect intense hand cream
- beautiful skin blissful body wash
- beautiful skin perfecting body polish
So as you can see you get some pretty amazing products inside. Like i say i will be doing a post later in the month reviewing some of the stuff!
did any of you guys get any beauty calendars this year? if so what did you get?!
Lots of love