The La Fontaines Gig

A few months ago i went to 02 academy in Newcastle to see the Bad Rabbits & one of their supports were the LaFontaines. I just so happened that the LaFontaines were heading back up north and touring with Watsky at the Riverside in Newcastle. myself and Kayleigh went along to see the guys,
as always they did an amazing performance and i sang my heart out!
Afterwards Kerr (vocalist) invited us backstage with the band. it was so fun to have a drink and a laugh with the guys. 
KF also designed some jewellery for the guys and some personalised pieces (keep your eyes peeled for this in the future)
I also got the chance to meet Watsky & Anderson .Paak.
they were all such down to earth group of guys - so it was an amazing night
i also treated myself to some mercy
heres some snaps of the night












check out the LaFontaines on the links below

Twitter :The LaFontaines





Comments