July Favourites

I don't think there's been a month where I've had such a variation of new products from high end to drug store. I've been slowly collecting these products from mid June so I've definitely been loving them for the past few weeks. I was quite surprised as some of these brands I've never even tried and I can'r wait to see what else I can try!!! But so far for July these have been my stand out products...
L'oreal Brow Artist Sculpt / 03 Cool Brunette £6.99
I've tried my fair share of brow products; pencils, pomades, gels, pens and I can never find one I really like. I stumbled across this and I now can't use anything else. You have a little felt tip to fill & sculpt your brows to the shape you like then you use the bristle wand to brush and set your brows. They leave your brows set in place with a velvety soft matte finish and they will not budge all day! Even getting caught in the rain will not ruin your brows!
I am a mascara junkie, I can't just stick to one that I like I have to try as many new ones as possible. Now at the moment I'm trying not to ear false lashes and go back to mascara and this definitely gives me that 'falsies' look. The formula instantly plumps and volumises the lashes; with a intense black colour it gives quite a dramatic look to your lashes. I love the flexible wand as your can get right in at the roots for as super lift to your lashes.
Primers are still new grounds for me (yes I am aware I should have been using one for years!!) but my collection is now ever expanding with them. This is the first Nip & Fab product I've tried and so far I'm absolutely loving it. I get a super oily t-zone so this is perfect as it's lightweight and definitely keeps my makeup in place. With vitamin E & Hyaluronic acid, it'll leave your skin feeling hydrated but with a smooth matte finish to it. I don't think I can rate this primer enough.
I'm not a huge fan of cream contour/highlight so when I picked this up I was a bit skeptical of whether I would get on with this product. It's infused with line filling properties, instantly blurs imperfections and leaves skin smooth and defined. I love how buildable this product is. I like to use it daily to add a subtle dimension to my face but I also love to do a super bronzy glowy look with this and because it's a cream product it's super long wearing and blends so easily!
I am a concealer freak, I can't get enough concealers in my collection; and it was definitely time I invested in the LA girl concealer. It blurs fine lines, conceals dark girls and evens skin tones, what more could you want from a concealer?? I love to use this to cover blemishes as it's a little thicker than my other concealers and it has quite a decent coverage without making your face look super cakey and full of makeup.
During the summer months I find it unbearable to wear heavy foundation but find BB creams don't give me enough coverage, welcome the RP foundation drops! It's a super lightweight water-based formula and I think this'd be perfect on any skin type. Use a few drops for a sheer coverage or add more for more of a natural medium coverage. This gives me enough coverage but my skin can still breathe underneath! Even better; there is 18 shades of this foundation so everyone can find a match.
NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss / Angel Food Cake £5.50
Personally I think NYX is the best high street brand, especially for their lip products. Their butter gloss is so soft and doesn't feel sticky on the lip. I've never been a gloss lover but for the summer this has been one of my go-to products. It has a sheer to medium coverage - I love the sheer look through the summer! I'm going to have to invest in some other shades
TIGI Decadent Lipstick / Luxury £9.71
I've always known TIGI as a haircare brand; so when I saw their makeup range I had to give it a go. Of course my favourite is their red shade - it's the perfect summer red && I think it's a perfect dupe for MAC Ruby Woo. It's really smooth on the lip with a hydrating finish - no crumbly dry lips with this lipstick! It has really good staying power, just need a top up after food!
EA is such a luxurious brand it's never one I really experiment with. However this lip product I have worn nearly every day through July. It's a creamy consistency- the intensity of a lipstick with the finish of a gloss. It also has a super cool flocked tip applicator with a level of the click pen to release just the right amount of product. I love this as it doesn't feather or bleed and makes your lips look super plump!


Comments