GET FIT: Week Three

Hey guys!
So as you may have seen on my previous blog post I'm taking part in a 14 in 4 fitness challenge.
My second week is now done, I can't believe how quickly it has gone but heres how it went -

Monday Day 15
First things first this morning - Berry Smoothie. This is now becoming a thing in my family, my mam especially is obsessed with smoothies now. They're so quick and easy to make (also perfect on the go) and just full of flavour. I've had a good old catch up on errands today. Tonight was circuit training again. We had four stations and done three sets. About half way through the class we were asked to do:
21 squat jumps, 21 burpees, 21 alternate lunges
15 squat jumps, 15 burpees, 15 alternate lunges
9 squat jumps, 9 burpees, 9 alternate lunges
It was really hard but this was about pushing your own personal barriers, competing against yourself. It was bloody hard but afterwards you almost felt so proud that you had beat yourself and the negativity you put on yourself.

Tuesday Day 16
Ive tried to eat as clean as I can today. With my job as a blogger comes reviews, in particular restaurant reviews. For me I felt like this totally threw a spanner in the works with my eating plan. I was reviewing Chaophraya in Newcastle. When a food menu is put infront of you, you almost feel like you should eat all the things you're not meant to. However I didn't have any rice or potatoes with my meal && only had meals with chicken. Hopefully it doesn't affect me too much.

Wednesday Day 17
Today has been another day off work for me so I've had a real chance to catch up on stuff. for breakfast I had porridge with berries && green tea. I never thought I'd be one of those people who really enjoyed porridge for a meal (I'm not a big breakfast lover), but this definitely keeps you filled throughout the day. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to training tonight. I'm so behind on my blog and other work commitments I had to skip the class to get the rest of my job done.
Thursday Day 18
Back at work today and been bit more on track so I thought I'd share what I ate today. I had poached egg with avocado for breakfast. At around 11am I had a banana as my snack. By 2.30pm I was starving so had chicken and broccoli for lunch. Again I'm struggling a little bit with flavour, I feel like it needs some oomph! Then around 4pm my snack was natural yoghurt with chocolate orange protein powder. This is definitely becoming one of my favourite snacks, if you have a sweet tooth like me you definitely need to give this a go. Then for my evening meal I had turkey burgers with beetroot and sweet potato fries.

Friday Day 19
Fridays are definitely becoming one of my favourite days of the week: Boxing! I've developed this absolute love for boxing. Now don't get my wrong I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag, but I love the sessions. One of the girls came along from work and we definitely took our frustrations out on the punching mitts. I think this may certainly become a hobby of mine! Yes I'm aware I'm a sweaty mess, but it was so damn worth it
Saturday Day 20
I'm definitely starting to feel like I don't need to have a takeaway every weekend. I mean don't get me wrong I could kill for a Chinese but the craving isn't as bad as it was in week one. I ate everything I should have today and feel a lot more energetic. I've spent my evening doing all the fun admin stuff that goes with my job. (I think I need a chill movie day)

Sunday Day 21
Today was super crazy busy at work so I didn't get much of a chance to take a break and eat my full five meals I was meant to today. I was in work alone so couldn't run out to go get what I needed. However I did have an amazing Sunday lunch ready for me coming home on Sunday night. I feel so energetic after this week so I'm hoping it shows in my weigh in at the end of the week.

Week Three Weigh In
So week three is completely done. I've had my weigh in and I'm 6lbs down this week. I honestly didn't think I had lost anything at all. I'm definitely looking forward to the next results, it's definitely made me more optimistic.

Total weight loss 12lbs

___________________________________________
If you do want to check out their Facebook, just click the link && have a look
GET FIT Facebook
____________________________________________________________

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're managing to pack a good bit of exercise in! I love a good boxing workout for getting rid of some stress too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment