Benefit Brows on Fleek with ELLEfluence

After plenty of alcohol & food at last nights event I'm definitely ready for some beauty && pampering with Benefit. I headed along to Benefit in Debenhams where I was greeted by Laura & a glass of prosecco. 
The night's plan was the show us loads of their products && demonstrate them to us. I love this as you can find out what's gonna suit you without the commitment of an impulse purchase.

Jackie, our Benefit guru for the evening was amazing. She was super cool, good fun & made us all feel very comfortable. I've only played around with a few Benefit products so this was the perfect chance to get a professional's opinion on what I should/shouldn't be using. She showed me the sugar bomb blush/bronzer && it suited me perfectly (it's definitely going on my Christmas list!)

She worked her way through the products, trying them on each of us, finding the perfect shade. If you get a spare 10 minutes I definitely recommend popping along to the Benefit counter && speaking to the girls. There's so many products I didn't even know existed until Jackie showed us them all!
Some of the girls had volunteered themselves as models for a brow, lip & chin wax - ouch. Ruth, one of the braver ones took her seat. I can do eyebrows quite well, but the lip wax looked hellishly painful. Saying that, Ruth took it like an absolute champ. She also receive a brow tint, it's a perfect package if you're wanting to treat yourself!!
It's not an event without food, right? Benefit teamed up with Manny's Pizza for the night, giving us some amazing pizza to munch on throughout the night. Once pizza had been eaten, demonstrations had been given, we all hung around to catch up with one another. We also received some cool goodies from Benefit. Of course ending the night with some photos. 
I think Ruth was enjoying her slice of pizza so much, it had to get in the selfie! 
As you can imagine by the end of the two nights I was knackered but it was well worth it. 

Also, what's your favourite Benefit products? It's a brand I'm still exploring...
____________________________________________________________

Comments