Fenwick Beauty Week 2016

Hey guys!
If you're a lover of beauty or anything make up then this is for you. Now i'm completely happy wandering through Fenwick Newcastle trying products, smelling perfumes & just loving the atmosphere so when i got invited along to their Beauty Week launch for bloggers a few days ago i was super excited. 
Now beauty week started onSaturday 7th May until the 15th May and is a must for any beauty lover out there. It's full of masterclasses and some top makeup artists/beauty gurus are going to be there.
Here's an exclusive view of what i got up to at the bloggers event.
All of the treatments available we're sent to us bloggers a few days before hand so we had an idea of what was available. I'm not gonna lie, i knew what i wanted before i got to the event so i had my fingers & toes crossed i would get the ones i wanted. From Lancome, Charlotte Tilbury to YSL, Aveda & Clinique, there was plenty to choose from and it was a tough choice what to pick. 
We met up in the cafe called Mason and Rye in the food hall where we we're greeted with champagne and lots of sweet canapés. There was chocolate tarts to glitter macarons which we all nibbled on whilst getting to know each other. We we're then given a talk by the beauty buyers about the event and what to expect from the evening.
In the end i decided on two treatments and here they are.
________________________________________
Jo Malone London - Hand & Arm Massage
Now i can garuntee at some point you have heard the name Jo Malone. So when i saw that a service was offered by them i got a little too excited. What they were offering was a hand & arm massage it was exactly what i needed after a full day at work.
I headed along where i was warmly greeted by Victoria, possibly the friendliest lady i've ever met. I was then joined by two other bloggers, Amy & Katie. Victoria talked us through the brand and the service we would be receiving. She gave is all an individual consultation of what are scent preferences are and chose from there.
Katie went for the scent Mimosa & Cardiman which is one of my favourite scents for the Jo Malone range. Amy decided on the Wood Sage & Seasalt scent. Now it's not something i would usually go for but it definitely has that super fresh seaside scent. I'm a lover of musky scents at the moment so i was super excited when Victoria showed me a new scent that their launching very soon. It's called Black Cedarwood & Juniper and i swear i was in fragrance heaven.   
As a hairdresser i suffer from very dry hands so Victoria suggested she massaged me with the Vitamin E hand treatment. I wish you could have been there to feel and smell how amazing this was. She then spritzed me with Nashi Blossom scent then spritzed onto of that the Black Cedarwood & Juniper. She then carried on massaging this into my hands and arms. I'm not gonna lie i couldn't stop smelling myself and making other people smell my arms. Honestly, i would go back to Jo Malone for that treatment alone.
________________________________________
Clinique - CX Facial & Chubby Stick Makeover
I was really looking forward to this treatment. As i had a wander into Clinique i was greeted by Amy & Jen, who i have to say are the loveliest two ladies ever! Amy talked me through the products and gave me a full consultation about my skin. Clinique is a product I use in my skincare anyways but i was looking forward to try their new CX range. The first thing she did was remove all my makeup using the CX cleanser then the Mild Clarifying Lotion. These both felt very light on the skin and really refreshing. Next Amy applied the CX Soothing Moisturiser which did exactly what is says. She massaged this into my skin and i was ready to fall asleep i was that relaxed. 
We we're having a bit of a giggle && natter by this point and i felt right at home. Next she used my all time favourite Clinique product which is the All About Eyes Cream. This stuff genuinely works wonders and I've used it for around two years. 
After my super relaxing facials she then introduced me to the Chubby Stick makeup range. For me 'foundation sticks' have always been a bit of uncharted territory for me. But i went in with an open mind & whilst being colour matched Amy talked me through the product. She then matched me up to the shade 'Abundant Alabaster' and applied all over my face. I was surprised as to how light it felt on the skin. I'm not a fan of the 'dewy look' on my so we applied the Stay Matte Blotting Powder ontop of that. To give my face a bit of life Amy recommended the Superpower Double Face Powder in the shade Matte Neutral. I'm a sucker for tanned glowing skin and had the Sunkissed Bronzer applied which again felt super light. To finish off the look she applied the Sunset Glow Blush which is a beauty rose colour.
I loved the service Clinique offered and Amy was the perfect consultant, I'm definitely gonna go back and see her and get some stuff!
I also left with a big handful of goodies, Fenwick were so generous, (I even left with some full size products!!!)
Now if you are interested in Fenwick Beauty Week you still have time to pop in and see what is to offer. I'm also going to be at the Lancome Masterclass with Elite MUA Marc Sinclair in Fenwicks tomorrow evening so if you're there, come say hi!
________________________________________

Comments