Behind The Scenes | Ramside Spa

Bonjoir!
Happy Sunday, it's possibly the sunniest day so far in Newcastle and IT'S THE WEEKEND BABY!
So the beginning of last month I was working on a photoshoot && I thought I'd show you some of the behind the scenes from the day.
The photoshoot was for a local designer called Love Niche && we were shooting for their spring/summer 2016 collection.
Now I've worked on a photoshoot with Love Niche before so I was super excited when i got messaged about this shoot. We decided that Ramside Spa was the place for us. I've worked here before so i knew how amazing this place is.
Once we got settled and set up, i had a little wander around the spa && I fell in love with the place.
I can only show a few behind the scenes as the photos get published at the end of this month, so keep an eye out for those coming your way.
But in the time being, heres some sneaky photos from the shoot.



This is like a dream bedroom!



If you want to check out Love Niche here's their links:
Website: Love- Niche
Facebook: Love Niche Studio
Twitter: Love Niche
______________________________________________________________
Lots of love
- Zotonixe
❤ 








Comments