Makeup Favourites // November

I actually think my last favourites post was back in the summer sometime (oops! bad blogger) so I thought it was about time we did an updated version of my makeup favourites. Especially with us now in winter I need products that'll stay put all day but still make me look alive and glowy. I've got a total mixed bag of stuff this month which I'm looking forward to sharing with you.
No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Eyeliner - £8.50
I have tried about a million liquid liners and this has swiftly became a favourite of mine. No more black smudges when your eyes water with the cold - this stuff stays all day. It has a nice precision nib on the end which makes creating a flick 10 times easier. I love this as it dries down quite matte and for less than £10 it's a bargain in my eyes.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - £23.00
Okay, I know that is expensive for a mascara and everyone under the sun already has this; I'm a total lover. I can't describe the wand on this, but it gets into every little area of your eyelashes giving you a super dramatic look. It's easily buildable if you prefer that 'falsies look' or a more natural look with one coat. It's super jet black so it makes your eyes pop!
Too Faced Milk Matte Bronzer / Chocolate Soleil - £25.00
This has been a new purchase for me and I'm totally kicking myself I didn't buy this earlier. It has 100% cocoa powder-infused formula so it smells insane. I love this as it looks quite sheer in the pan but has decent pigment and good for building up layers. It has no reddish undertones so you don't get that dirty mud looking bronze. It's also matte so looks a lot more natural!
Natural Collection Powder Blush / Rosey Glow - £1.99
I love natural collection products, not only are they super affordable but they are crazy pigmented. I've had a few of their blush products but I've been loving it in the shade 'rosey glow'. It's exactly as described- just gives you that flush of colour to your skin, looking very natural and healthy.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer - £5.50
I'm finding a primer is a must for my skin as it tends to play up during the winter months. I've also loved this during the summer months as a base for my foundation and it didn't slide off in the heat. More for the winter it gives my skin that soak of hydration for when I'm out and about in the cold. It also means my makeup will not budge at all during the day!
Revolution Strobe Highlighter / Magnitude - £3.00
The past few years Revolution have been nailing the makeup game. Not only staying crazy affordable but bringing out highly pigmented products. I have been obsessed with this highlight for the past few months! it's got a few gold flecks in with the white highlighter. I've loved this for inner corner highlight as it just brightens your entire face. To top it off it is completely vegan, cruelty free and gluten free!
You know how everyone has that one nude lip colour they love, this is mine. Firstly sleek makeup is insanely affordable and their lip products are some of my favourite. This shade is my perfect everyday nude during the winter months and it goes with every makeup look/clothing I wear so it's my effortless lip product!
Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick / Los Anjelous - £16.00
DOSE are probably my most loved and most frequently bought liquid lipsticks. They're shade range is amazing and this is one of the shades I always pull out this time of year. It's the most perfect muted ruby red that makes your lips look super plump and gorgeous. They're super longlasting and really soft on the lips. To top it off they're vegan friendly and cruelty free!
UD are flawless when it comes to eyeshadows to which I've always been a lover of their palettes. But now I'm not doing as much eyeshadow on my eyes I'm tending to go for a more muted natural look which that palette is perfect for. Some days I just swipe a warm brown through the crease or I can create a full smokey eye. This palette would be perfect for a day to night transition for your makeup look.
Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette - £22.99
Over the past few month/year I've completely fell out of love with Kylie Cosmetics and I'm not sure why. Saying that I've held on to this palette and I'm so glad I did. I love this, it's creamy and pigmented and the perfect amount of shades to create a few different looks with. You do get a little fallout with these shadows but for the colour pay off I can totally live with that.
Morphe x Btretman Babe in Paradise Palette - £29.00
I've always loved Morphe eyeshadow palettes but I've never tried their highlighter palette. Firstly the packaging is just flawlessly gorgeous and inside there's six creamy highlights. Personally I find mixing a few of the shades together works best for me. Bringing this high on the cheekbone with a bright red lip would look amazing this time of year. I use these dry but I've tried them wet a few times and they are crazy blinding!
So that's it! That's what I've been loving the past month. Have you tried any of these products? If so let me know I'd love to know what you guys thought of them.

Comments