May Favourites

It seems like absolute forever since I last done a favourites post (Okay my last one was march so not that long ago), but during that time I've found myself loads of new favourite things which I'm replacing my holy grail products with. Especially now that we're kinda heading into summer (I have to remind myself that I live in the north of England and summer lasts approximately 4 days) it's time to start playing around with some colours && being a bit more gentle with my skin!
Face Products
I'm a nightmare when it comes to trying new foundations and usually like to stick with what I know. I thought it was finally time to treat myself to the UD foundation as everyone is always saying good things about it. I love this as my day to day foundation - buildable coverage, waterproof and lasts all day when I'm at work - there's not a lot more you can ask from a foundation!!
PS... My Perfect Colour Liquid Concealer Shade/Porcelain - £2.00
I never thought I'd see the day I replied my trusty collection lasting perfection however I recently bought the Primark liquid concealer and I was not disappointed. The coverage this concealer gives you insane - it's a similar coverage to YSL but a fraction of the price. My next trip to Primark I will be stocking up on these!!!
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Shade/Translucent - £29.00
I think this powder speaks for itself. Every beauty blogger out there has used this powder. I love how finely milled the powder is so you don't get that horrible cakey-looking face! I get a super oily t-zone and this keeps the shine at bay which I absolutely love.
This was an absolute golden find! I've never tried Primark's range of highlighters and bought this on a whim. Holy crap on a cracker this is my go to highlighter for everything. It's super pigmented and reflective && for the price you cannot go wrong. Primark are totally stepping their game up on their makeup range.

Eye Products
What can I say about this palette? this is my perfect transition palette from spring into summer. I love the warm tones shades and the slight shimmer in some of the pans. I'm defiantly gonna get a lot of use out of this during the summer months.
Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow Shades/Grace & Peachy Sheen - £23.00
These are pretty new into my collection - purely because they're expensive as hell! However I'm in love. I'm not usually a glittery kinda gal but these look so good as a topper on your eyeshadow && I have tried them ontop of my highlighter to make it pop a bit more.
NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner Shade/Black - £7.00
NYX have always been renowned for their lip products but their liquid liners are so underrated. It's super black && has a thin nib so you don't get big clumpy eyeliner (unless of course the look you're going for!) This has been my go-to liner for about 6 months now and will definitely stay in my collection for a long time.
NYX Vivid Brights Liner Shade/Sapphire - £6.00
Okay this is totally out my comfort zone but I totally love it!! I've been dying to play around with this  and I tried it with a golden eye look (check out my insta: Golden/Sapphire Eye Look), since then I've been obsessed with the colour. I don't think I'm brave enough to wear it outside my home!!

Lip Products
Dose of Colors Matte Lipstick Shades/Merlot & Truffle - £16.00
I've been obsessed with Dose every since it made its way into my collection. I have about 12 shades and these two are my go-to every time. Truffle is the perfect pinky/corally/nudey shade && Merlot is that perfect summer red. Dose are summer pigmented and don't feel super drying on the lips which I love.
Burts Bees Natural Satin Lipsticks Shade/Scarlet Soaked - £9.99 
Burts Bees Gloss Lipsticks Shade/Rose Falls - £9.99
I have to confess this is the first time Burts Bees lip products have been in my collection - purely because I didn't even know these had lipsticks! I was shopping in John Lewis and just came across the stand and thought I'd pick a couple up. Scarlet Soaked is the perfect dupe for Ruby Woo @ MAC && Rose Falls is the perfect glossy natural lip colour!

Skin Products
Simple skincare is always a solid favourite of mine && I always repurchase their micellar cleansing water. It's perfect for dehydrated/dry skin & it's got no harsh chemicals in it that might damage or react with your skin. I especially love this on a morning as it's super refreshing.
This has became a solid holy grail of mine. as I wear false lashes & matte lipsticks most days, they're usually a nightmare to remove. But with this it has 100% natural-origin oil which basically dissolves makeup, even waterproof. Those stubborn bits of eyelash glue? Not an problem. You're skin also feels like silk after using this.
Lately I've been a sucker for sheet masks but I do still like to treat myself to a proper good old mask. I love Oskia's mask as it gently exfoliates ad rejuvenates skin - something I definitely need at the moment. I like to pop this on whilst I'm replying to emails/doing work. I like to massage it on my face until it turns white, leave for 20-25 minutes, emulsify with a little water then rinse - you're skin is left feeling brand new!!

So there you go! Those are my May Favourites.
Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned?
Whats been you're go to during May?? I'd love to hear from you guys

Comments