I'm Moving!


Hey guys.
So back in May I put up a post called 'things are finally changing...' And now things are changing again.
I took on a new job with a company called Complete One in Newcastle back in May. We've now expanded down to Sheffield so I'm moving my life down here.
I'm down here for a few days to get used to the new office and living with the guys. 
I now work for a company called Syrac Inspirations and I'm super excited to start this new adventure. 
I've came down here with six colleagues and we're all living together.
Sheffield is an awesome city, full of attractions such as the tropical butterfly house, the peak district, chatsworth house && the the kelham museum.
What's really cool about this city is that you can travel around on tram. i've never done that before so i'm super excited for that!
I'll be putting some posts up once I'm settled so you guys can see what we're getting up to. 

I just wanna say thanks for all the support I've had from you guys and I really do appreciate it.

Lots of love
- Zotonixe
❤ 

Comments