I QUIT!!!

Hello my beautiful readers & Happy Monday!

So, if you follow me on my social media pages, you'll have seen that
last week i quit my job, which is very out of character for me.
This is quite personal for me to write, as usually i write reviews & talk
about my work life. But as the blogging community is quite tight nit, i 
feel like you guys can give me inspiration & help through this odd time
Now i'm not going to go into the details of why i left but it's 
definitely for the best.
I'm never one to walk out of a job, i usually stick to the correct way
of doing things, but sometimes these things need to be done.

I've definitely felt a massive weight lifted off my shoulders, and 
now i can focus on what the future may bring.

You may be thinking, what are you going to do now?!
my answer...
i have no idea, and i've never been more excited about that prospect.
For the past few years, i've been looking for a change, something
new. And now i have no excuse to grab the bull by the horns.

I posted this picture on my social media last week & its exactly how i feel.
I'm always afraid of failing; not being good enough. Of falling.
But now, i'm learning to fly.
Screw sticking to a plan
Screw doing what you think is the most 'adult' thing today
Forget the future, think of now.

Right now,
i'm focusing on my blog, seeing friends, family, helping my sister
with her wedding plans for the summer.
There's way more important things than a job, a job that stops you living.
I have no idea what the next few months have in store for me,
maybe i'll take on a new job, maybe i'll start in a new field.
Maybe i'll hop on a plane and go travelling for a while, who knows.
Bring on my new adventure, && i'll be taking you guys along for the ride.


'You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just
need to breathe, trust, let go and
see what happens'

Lots of love
- Zotonixe
❤ 


Comments