High End Foundation Favs

As much as I love my high street brands I do love an occasional splurge on higher end makeup. Now if you have no clue about brands it can be quite a daunting place to even start! I normally always stick to the same high end brands such as MAC, NARs and Urban Decay. So I thought it was time I broadened my spectrum and see what other high end brands I'd like. I decided to pick my top 3 favourite high end foundations that are now definitely holy grail products.
YSL Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation
Everyone has raved about how amazing YSL makeup is. I've tried a few of their lipsticks and concealers so I was quite familiar with what their brand is like. After looking at all the different foundations I decided on the Touche Eclat Le Teint. It's full coverage foundation with a radiant complexion; I think it's perfect for summer as it gives you a Demi-dewy finish which I love! This foundation does not budge all day and it's so easy to blend - you do not need a lot of products!!
£35.00
Shade / B20
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
I'm pretty sure we all have at least one UD product in our collection right? UD are renowned for their palettes but what about their foundations? This seemed to be the most talked about one from UD so I thought I'd give it a go. Again this is full coverage but this has a modern matte finish. It doesn't make your skin looked cakey but you can definitely see the matte on this foundation. With this I find I have to use a primer otherwise it just clings to all my dry patches!! It's super wearable, quite a flawless finish and it lasts all day. It's definitely gonna be a repurchase this foundation.
£29.50
Shade / 2.5
I've always heard of Laura Mercier but this was the first time I'd ever actually tried anything from her. Again this seemed like a pretty popular product so I thought I'd stick with this one. This one is very different to the other two. With a medium to full coverage and a natural matte finish this is definitely more of a everyday foundation with more of a natural look. With quite a thin consistency a little of this product goes quite a long way && it is highly pigmented, meaning you don't need much. I've found this my go to through the summer as your skin can breathe through this and it's not super thick on your face!
£35.00
Shade / Bamboo Beige

What are you're favourite high end foundations? Is there any you always seem to go back to?

Comments