Winter Skincare Favourites

A few weeks back I did a blog post about my winter hair care product,
if you haven't already checked out my post heres the link
So I thought it was only fair to do my favourite winter skincare products. Of course this time of your year your skin takes a hammering from the wind & cold, so moisturisers and creams are the perfect thing to indulge in.
There's so many products out there on the market claiming to work miracles so it can be baffling to anyone which one to go for.
So I'm gonna show you my top 5 favourite skin care products; I have a total range of super affordable to the slightly more luxurious products.

Caudalie 3-in-1 Moisturiser VINE(ACTIV)
This is a new product i've only recently discovered. Caudalie is such a luxurious skin care brand with many different areas they target. The 3-in-1 moisturiser is perfect for anti-wrinkle, anti-pollution && a healthy glow. I love to use this first thing in the morning as it gives you such a glow, especially if you're doing a no-makeup day. It's a very light formula and doesn't sit too heavy on the skin, you literally need a penny size amount to do your face & neck. It is slightly on the pricer side but for a luxury product like this, you expect the price tag.
40ml £32.00

Skin Chemists Aqua Repair Facial Serum
I think i first heard on Skin Chemists by another blogger. It's a UK brand which made me want to try it even more. I've only used this a few times as i have quite oily skin anywhere, so throwing a serum on top might not help. What i did find that it minimised the uneven areas of my skin. I have a few darker areas around my face && once this has sunk in, it feels super lightweight & hydrating. Normally serums are quite dense & heavy but you can actually feel your skin breathe underneath this. Now this is the most expensive product, so i definitely save this for when my skin really needs it.
30ml £39.00

Dr PawPaw Original Balm
This is definitely one of my new found favourite products. I actually think i got this in a subscription box. This is the most universal product i own; you can use it on your hair, nails, lips and skin. It's literally the perfect allrounder. I love putting this all over my face before bed and leaving it overnight. Remove in the morning and i swear your skin will never feel so good. It's also perfect for any bites/irritations/sunburn on your skin-its the perfect soothing balm. Those pesky irritation spots that sit under the skin - this is your answer. And to top it all off Dr PawPaw is free from animal testing!
25ml £6.95

No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream
This has been my holy grail moisturiser for the past 5 or 6 years. No7 skin care it perfect for all skin types. Now i use both day && night cream so i probably see more of an effect using both. I normally pop this moisturiser on first thing and let it soak in before applying makeup. It helps to improve week lines & wrinkles, giving you visibly younger looking skin. The cream also has an SPF 15 and a 5* UVA rating. So if you're heading on holiday or outdoors a lot, this product is perfect for protecting your skin. This is more in the middle in all the price ranges, but one tub does last ages.
50ml £25

The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors
The Ordinary has been a brand i've seen flying around for a while but never tried. After reading all the reviews i just had to purchase it. The first thing i noticed was it's vegan & cruelty free - that's a brownie point straight away. This is a super lightweight formula which i find perfect to wear under makeup. If you're anything like me & have combination skin, it's a nightmare to find the perfect formula. I find this balances out your dry/oily areas, so during the day i'm not finding my foundation sliding off my oily t-zone. This is the most affordable of all the products, especially for the size of the product it's an absolute bargain.
100ml £6.80
 ________________________________
So there you go, there's my top 5 skin care products.
Have you tried any of the products or something different you'd recommend?

 

Comments