KISS Beauty Launch

I'm sure over the past few weeks you've seen loads of bloggers talking about KISS products && the event that was held in Newcastle.
The event was held at Grey Street Hotel, the perfect retreat from busy city life. Myself, Ruth & Kay arrived together and we sat in the lobby, taking in the interior whilst we waited for the others to arrive. 
We were then taken down into the sprawling & greeted with a glass of bubbly prosecco. This place is definitely the perfect hideaway from the hustle and bustle of Newcastle. A nail station was set up on the main area & the lashes were all set up in the two beauty rooms at the back
I am obsessed with lashes so walking  into the beauty room, I was completely in my element. It's any beauty junkie's dream. With such a large variety of styles and shapes, there is definitely something here for everyone. Me, kay & Ruth all decided on the peony lashes from the Look So Natural range.
The lovely ladies from the spa were around and we're applying lashes for us all, so we all looked fav & ready to hit the town once we had them on. Now I were falsies a lot so I know how irritating they can be or how they feel heavy on the eyes. These are so lightweight & do not itch at all.
The KISS Couture Lash range are stunning. I received two of the new styles of Midnight & Little Black Dress. I would definitely say these are more night time lashes, I don't think I could get away with these to work. They're made up of faux mink hair; made up of human & synthetic hair. Which are then sat on a knot free lash band. Best past about these lashes, they're reusable up to 10 times. These lashes retail at RRP £7.99 - an absolute bargain.
Ive also had the chance to try the KISS brow kit. This is now one of my holy grail products, I actually  prefer this to the ABH dip brow. That's saying something and it only retails at RRP £9.00, which is super affordable.
At the end of the event, we were all given a hell of a goodie bag. I've done a lot of events but KISS have done the most generous goodie bag. These are some of the goodies I got inside.
Have you tried any of the KISS products? 
What's your favourite?

Comments