Why I've been MIA recently...

I'm normally pretty good at keeping up with social media and my blog but recently I've been slacking..

It's been a good six weeks since my last blog post and its nothing real major going on in my life.

Honestly, I kind of fell out of love with blogging. I had load of content to post ( I have about 7 draft posts ready to publish) but I just didn't wanna post anything.
I think everyone has hit the brick wall at some point but I seemed to hit it pretty hard.
So I thought if I took a few weeks away from blogging and focus on real living people and not the internet, I may find my way back to.

Now the past few weeks have been absolutely chaotic.
I did get a promotion at work which I'm super happy about. But more importantly, my niece was born.
Yes, I am now a proud auntie to a seven week old munchkin. I haven't posted any pictures of her on my Instagram purely because you never know who's looking, and I'm sure my sister and her husband would prefer if I didn't plaster her face all over the world.
Her name is Imogen Rose or as I call her Jellybean/ Bean and she is absolutely perfect.

So as you can imagine I've been spending a lot of time with family, especially my sister. I haven't felt the need to blog.

However I do feel like I'm back to myself a bit, I've had some amazing opportunities due to blogging, and I would love to see where my blog can take me.

So I'M BACK
I've got some super exciting stuff coming so keep an eye out on here and on my social medias!


Comments