September Favourites

It's been an absolute lifetime since i done a monthly favourite (it was actually back in March) - oops! So it was the perfect excuse to do a September Favourites.
There's been a lot I've been absolutely loving this month so this could be a big old blog post!
As i'm slightly obsessed i'm gonna start with my beauty favourites.
I definitely have a mixed back of high street goodies i have been buying this month.
Rimmel London has always been one of my go to highstreet beauty buys - it's super affordable && lasts all day. I picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade ivory && Rimmel Scandel Eyes Reloaded in black. Boots actually have an offer for 2 for £10 on all Rimmel products, so i definitely recommend popping down.
Whilst i was in books at had to stop at the NYX stand. I already have a huge collection of their lip products. But i stumbled across the NYX Lingerie in the shade Exotic. It's the perfect autumn shade && i'm pretty much rocking it everyday.
I then had a little wander over to Superdrug to the MUA counter. It's probably one of the most affordable brands in there so i had to pick up one of their palettes. I ended up getting the Elysium Elements Palette. Again, perfect for autumn with some amazing shimmer shades. I also picked up some more of the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers in the shades Dash && Reckless.
I also picked up a Sleek blush in the shade 926 Rose Gold. This is the perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm. 
My final pit stop was at The Body Shop. I've seen so many bloggers hyping about the darkening/lightening shade adjusting drops. Not gonna lie, they took a little while to figure out but i actually really like these.
On to some random favourites of the month. The first thing i'm obsessing over this month is the Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil. With the weather getting a little colder, my skin is definitely feeling it so i've been using this like it's going out of fashion.
Another favourite which i did a blog post a while back (JKB Argent | Review). This is working miracles on my hair - it's brilliant for colour treated hair so i'd definitely recommend it.
It would be a favourites post without throwing a book in the mix. Last month i stumbled across The Night Book written by Richard Madeley. I got so engrossed in this && i knew a lot of other people that've thoroughly enjoyed it.
Who doesn't love colouring books?! And ones that are made for adults are even better. I always pull this out when I'm feeling a little stressed or need a distraction from adult life. I have a few different ones but I'm loving their daydream colouring book.  
My final random favourite is the NUVA Ginger & Lemon Water. This is super refreshing && I'm not usually a fan of ginger but it's not ridiculously overpowering.
Two films I've been absolutely loving this month are Nerve && Bridget Jones' Baby. Nerve is great for those you like adventure && little bit of adrenaline junkies. Bridget Jones' Baby is the perfect rom com. It's one of these films everybody loves.
Three songs i've been absolutely loving are:
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion 
Crowded House - Don't Dream it's over
Nathan Sykes - Famous
If you haven't heard these, get yourself on Youtube && check them out..

What have you been loving this month?
____________________________________________________________

Comments

  1. Ahhh so many lovely things! I'm really curious about the Body Shop darkening/lightening drops, I would love to learn more, and that Sleek blush is so gorgeous! :D

    P.S I wondered, do you like Too Faced? I am giving away the Grande Cafe Gingerbread palette on my blog - I wondered if you’d be interested! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment