Make Up Revolution Haul

Yesterday whilst at work & feeling very unwell. I received a delivery from Make Up Revolution. 
I heard about this company through a fellow creative & I had to check them out. 
After going on their website I couldn't believe the prices of products that seemed to be fantastic quality I couldn't resist but get some things sent out to me 

The first thing I ordered was the ULTRA 32 shade eyeshadow palette in FLAWLESS
When I first saw this I thought it was too good to be true. There is a great mix of shimmer and matte colours within this palette. I love the natural tones and it is perfect for autumn. This palette is at the bargain price of £8.00

Now anyone who knows me, knows I am a total pushover for lipsticks. The first one I purchased was an Amazing lipstick in the shade RECKLESS. This is a beautiful deep red shade ( I'm a sucker for red lipsticks). When I looked at the price it was only £1.00. Yes £1.00!! The amazing lipstick range has 30 colours and I can't wait for my next order. 

Next, shockingly another lipstick. Well this is a lip pencil/stick. This is from the range I ♡ Makeup The WOW Stick in the shade CALL ME. This is a beautiful matte red. These sticks are fantastic. They all have a cream matte finish & are waterproof. So when eating and drinking you don't get that aweful fade. These wow sticks are a bargain at £2.99 and are available in 8 shades

The last thing I bought was a bronzer. Now after being back from holiday for a month my tan is starting to fade and I want to keep my tan glow throughout the autumn/winter. After looking through the choices of bronzer I came across this product called the ULTRA BRONZE. This is a matte product so it stops that over warmth sheen you find in most bronzers. This bronzer was a bargain at £3.00 and it is quite big so it will last a while. 
I can't wait to try these products and get more from them

If you haven't already check them out at 
www.makeuprevolutionstore.com

Comments