Hugo Boss S/S Launch 2017

So a few weeks back I was very kindly invited along to the Spring/Summer 2017 launch at Hugo Boss. Hugo Boss is one of the biggest fashion brands both in casual wear && their tailored range. I popped along to their store right at monument in Newcastle City Centre. Armed with my camera && notepad I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was greeted by staff and shown upstairs where the Botanist were waiting ready to serve me a drink.
 I ended up going for a blackberry mint junip. This is basically summer in a drink. It was a mix of Old Forester whisky, blackberry liqueur, apple juice & sugar syrup. It was served in a little metal planter which I thought was super rustic and super cute (it also keeps your drink nice && cool!)
After sitting sipping my drink and taking in the event, it was time to grab my camera && notebook. Luckily I had Tim && Chris on hand to talk me through the spring/summer range for the year. Boss Red is their occasion wear located upstairs in the store. This is obviously aimed at a slightly older audience or those going to places like ladies day races. 
As you can tell their biggest colour for this year is blue. It is bang on trend for tailored clothing. It gives you that smart wedding/event look, which ties in with the launch of their occasion wear. They've created their tailored range with lighter fabrics and lighter colours so they are perfect for summer. I absolutely love the range in tones, especially the lighter blue suits, I think they look so sophisticated yet so casual at the same time.
I also absolutely love the detail that goes into the creation of their items. Down to the stitching && the buttons on the sleeves. It really add to the Boss image, definitely a luxurious statement piece.
I then popped downstairs to see the hugely talented Kenrick Chance DJing. If you've ever had a night out in Newcastle you might recognise Kenrick from Livello's. We ended up chatting to him for a bit && then he done his best pose for me to share on social media.
 Next to him was Desserts delivered bakery. Their cakes look absolutely insane as so much is put into them. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to sample their work but it is somewhere I'm definitely gonna have to try in the future.
 Once you're downstairs, they showcase their Boss Green range. This is their sport range which they have only recently brought back in store. Boss Green used to be their biggest seller but left the store in 2016, luckily theyve managed to bring it back into the store. Boss Green is definitely targeting a younger audience as its slightly more high fashion. As you can see the colour scheme runs through the Boss Green range too, giving a very summer feel to their store.
 I am absolutely loving the light blues through both Boss Green && Boss Red, I think they really stand out.
 
 I had amazing night with the staff from Hugo Boss. I'm not usually massive on fashion events, but if all fashion events are like this I'd definitely love to do more in the future. Also just a shout out the Tim && Chris, thank you for guiding me through the range and answering all my questions. If you're ever at the Newcastle store definitely go pick their brains!
If you're interested in any of their s/s range I highly recommend popping in store and chatting to a member of staff. They're all pretty cool && super helpful. Heres a link if you wanna check Hugo Boss at home. Their spring/summer range is available now inshore && online.
Also Kenrick Chance, go check out his Instagram he's pretty awesome dj && a cool guy.
____________________________________________________________

Comments