Winter shades

Hey guys, how we doing?

So if you're anything like me, you're loving the fact we're saying goodbye to autumn and hello to winter.
its the perfect excuse to pull out the darker shades of make up
wooly jumpers come out
sitting infant of a fire watching christmas films

what more could you want?
I love the fact i can start wearing darker lipsticks!
I introduced them on earlier than i should this year && somehow managed to pull them off during summer.
I've put a few of my favourites on here so you can see what i'm loving at the moment.
Seventeen Stay Pout - Rule Breaker
Loreal Colour Rich Matte- 430
Make Up Revolution 'Vamp Shade' - Rebel With Cause
Avon - Matte Grape
Definitely this season i'm absolutely loving the avon - matte grape && the loreal colour rich matte - 430. I'm literally living in the loreal 430 at the moment as it seems to match with everything i wear.
I need to do some serious lipstick shopping for some more winter shades.

What are your favourite lipsticks this season??
comment down below what you think i need to add to my collection.

Lots of love
- Zotonixe
❤ 









Comments