50 Facts About Me

So since I am new to blogging I thought this would be an easy way to give you an insight into myself and my life


  1. I have been hairdressing for 5 years now and I absolutely love my job
  2. I have always had a ridiculous fear of flying & heights. I am a flight attendants' worst nightmare.
  3. I'm 5"4 so i'm quite small for my age.
  4. Lillies are by far my favourite flower.
  5. When i really like a song i will play it on repeat over and over until i get sick of it.
  6. York is the best city in the UK. It's quirky and so cute.
  7. I bruise like a peach. If you poke or pinch me i literally bruise instantly.
  8. I used to be a cheerleader, i did this for 2 years - total cringe!
  9. I'm useless at replying and getting back to people. I once read and replied to someone's text message after 7 weeks - oops!
  10. I do not cry at movies - not even titanic/armageddon
  11. I'm a really sentimental person; if someone gives me something i will keep it forever. Photos/places I've visited. i love it all!
  12. My first proper job was in retail and i've never worked in retail since - I absolutely hated it.
  13. I'm scared of all insects - if a moth comes anywhere near me I will have an absolute freak out.
  14. The worst noise in the world is cutlery getting dragged across a plate/bowl
  15. My favourite colour is green - especially emerald green.
  16. I constantly keep a bucket list - I will complete my list by the time I'm 30.
  17. I love anything to do with English Literature - I would love to study the subject at University.
  18. I am obsessed with tattoos and piercings.
  19. I have a ridiculous love for the outdoors and the english countryside.
  20. I constantly have my nose in a book - any opportunity I can, I will be reading.
  21. I own far too many lipsticks for one girl - berry red is my favourite.
  22. I will never say what i actually think or feel.
  23. I am also a terribly private person - not a lot of people know things about me
  24. Disney is the best thing ever- anyone who disagrees is a liar.
  25. I have the patience of a saint ( I was a teacher for two years so i had no choice)
  26. I'm extremely clumsy. i fall over myself most days & i'm constantly walking into things.
  27. I fall for people far too easily & i believe their "story" too quickly.
  28. I'd love to design and build my own house & live in it one day.
  29. I drink waaaay too many cups of tea in a day - truly British right there
  30. 2014 is the year i finally graduate my degree - Yay!
  31. I love having clear-outs; I do find it hard parting with things though.
  32. I love perfect eyebrows but cannot make my own even, remember ladies - "eyebrows were made to be sisters, not twins"
  33. I can quote every episode of friends - for the record Rachel & Ross were NOT on a break
  34. I love when people tell me personal things - I love getting to know people
  35. I swear i'm nocturnal - 3am is the time when I am stupidly wide away and get everything done.
  36. I love cooking - I will cook anything and everything.
  37. Autumn is my favourite season - the colours of autumn are just beautiful.
  38. My hands and nose are always cold - even in summer.
  39. I try to avoid getting close to people - no idea why
  40. I love anything David Attenborough
  41. My dream is to have my work published in Vogue or GQ Magazine.
  42. I keep a scrapbook of all my memories - from childhood to right now.
  43. I love jelly beans - they are they best sweets in the world
  44. if i could eat one type of food for the rest of my life - it would be Sushi
  45. I've always wanted to be a paramedic - don't think i'm clever enough
  46. I love the solar system & the universe
  47. My friends give me silly nicknames which are all height related: Titch, Small Fry, Pidge, Porg, Stub
  48. Breakfast Club is my favourite movie.
  49. Ghosts & all things supernatural really interest me
  50. I love travelling - I would love to travel the world
There we go - 50 facts about me. That was a lot harder than I actually thought!

Zotonixe



Comments